Where we specialize — key product verticals
With $650M written across our product offerings, we're proud to be a powerhouse in the space.
- General liability with limits available up to $5M.
- Practice programs and project-specific programs, including Owner/ General Contractor, Owner's Interest, Owners and Contractors Protective and Excess Wrap-Up.
Learn more about our Construction vertical, including our expertise, capabilities, and appetite.
Premises, Hospitality & Service
With targeted expertise, we're well-equipped to be your market for Premises, Hospitality & Service risks.
- General Liability with 1/2/2 with higher limits available to 2/4/4.
- $25,000 minimum premium for primary, $5,000 minimum premium for excess policies.
Learn more about our Premises, Hospitality & Service vertical, including our expertise, capabilities, and appetite.
Count on us to deliver specialized expertise for your most complex product manufacturing risks.
- Products Liability or full CGL with 1/2/2 with higher limits available for select classes.
- $7,500 minimum premium for primary; $5,000 minimum policy premium for excess
- Excess coverage available up to $5m in lead position with ability to ventilate. Additional capacity available up to $25M depending on attachment point.
- ISO occurrence or claims-made forms available.
Learn more about our Product Manufacturing vertical, including our expertise, capabilities, and appetite.
General Liability Overview
Brokerage General Liability provides a variety of primary general liability coverages targeted toward non-standard risks. In addition to standard CGL coverage, we also offer:
- Liquor liability (not mono-line)
- Owners/contractors protective liability (OCP)
- Railroad protective liability (RRP) coverages.
Policies are offered at typical limits of $1 million per occurrence, $2 million aggregate; however,
higher limits may be available on select risks. Numerous coverage enhancements may be offered on many
of our accounts such as:
- Blanket additional insureds
- Employee benefits liability (EBL) coverage
- Per project/location aggregates
- Waivers of subrogation
- Hired/nonowned auto (H/NO)
- Contractors pollution liability (CPL)
By utilizing a choice of rating plans, both industry/company and manuscript endorsements, policy sublimits,
and various deductible or SIR options, our staff has the experience and creativity to
tailor policy needs to fit a wide range of risks.
Preferred Primary Casualty classes of business
We will consider a wide variety of classes of business except for the following:
- New York construction
- Florida risks which are prohibited for Primary Casualty
- Snow removal services
▼ Casualty classes in which we have had recent success
- Commercial real estate — office, retail, hotel/motel
- Contractors — commercial and limited residential (restrictions apply by state)
- Project-specific construction policies — OCP, Owner/GC
- Recreational — amusement centers, water parks, inflatable rentals
- Retail/wholesale — restaurants (no bars/nightclubs), grocery stores
- Services — security, equipment rental, alarm installation