File a claimOur goal is to provide fast, fair claims service. Promptly reporting an event that could lead to a claim helps us achieve this goal — and it's required by your policy. Please refer to your policy for this and all other terms and conditions.
There are 3 ways you may report a claim anytime:
Please be prepared to provide the following:
- Your policy number
- Date, time and location of the loss / accident
- Details of the loss / accident
- Name, address and phone number of any involved parties
- If applicable, name of law enforcement agency or fire department, along with the incident number
Please refer to your policy for specific claims-reporting requirements.
- Colonial County Mutual Insurance Company
- Freedom Specialty Insurance Company
- National Casualty Company
- Scottsdale Indemnity Company
- Scottsdale Insurance Company
- Scottsdale Surplus Lines Insurance Company
- Western Heritage Insurance Company