Life at Nationwide
We believe in providing employees with amenities to foster an enjoyable work environment. Our location in Scottsdale, Arizona, features the following:
- Beautiful facilities with free underground parking and an onsite cafeteria, which includes an espresso bar serving Starbucks® coffee, flat-screen televisions, an outdoor patio, and meeting space to encourage collaboration
- A Cardio Center offering state-of-the-art treadmills, exercise bikes, and elliptical workout equipment
- A Health and Wellness Center with lockers, showers, a Mother's Room, and a wellness room for massage therapy
- On-site ATM through Nationwide Bank
- Discount tickets to movies, theaters, theme parks, and area attractions
- Employee events such as an annual family Fit'n Fun Day and holiday banquet
- Employee clubs and organizations to fit any lifestyle, interest, or hobby
- Carpools, vanpools, bus subsidies, and bike racks to support alternate modes of transportation
- Year-round business casual dress and dress-down Fridays
Health and Wellness Program
The health and wellness of our employees is a top priority. We offer a comprehensive Health and Wellness Program designed to assist employees in making healthy lifestyle choices and enhancing their work/life experience.
The company holds annual health fairs and screenings, nutrition workshops, educational seminars on a variety of health and wellness topics, and weight loss and smoking cessation programs. In addition, group fitness classes, sports leagues, on-site massage services, and mobile on-site mammography are just some of the programs available to help employees stay healthy.
Flexible Work Schedules
Nationwide is committed to offering a Flexible Work Program to enhance our organizational capability to attract, retain, and engage talent. Flexible Work Schedules are essentially alternative work location/schedule agreements. Employees and managers determine the eligibility of an employee's participation in the program based on their role and the business' needs.
Examples of Flexible Work Schedules available for eligible employees include:
- Flex Place (Telecommuting)—An employee works at home, an alternative work location, and/or a designated company location for all or a portion of his/her regular work schedule.
- Flex Time—An employee's workday consists of flexible start and end times that are significantly different than the Company's or department's standard work hours.
- Flex Week—An employee works longer days for part of a one-week, two-week, or three-week period in exchange for shorter days or a day off.